RIIMPO320E Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations covers conducting excavator operations in the civil construction industry. This course is appropriate for those working in mobile plant operator roles, at worksites within civil construction.
- Prices from $300 per student
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- Course duration for training and assessment is 3 days
- Assessment only 1 day
- Face to face delivery.
- On-site training and assessment
- Training sessions will be carried out on site and in a classroom environment
- 1.Plan & prepare for excavator operations
- 2.Operate excavator
- 3.Lift, carry and place materials
- 4.Select, remove and fit attachments
- 5.Relocate the excavator
- 6.Carry out machine operator maintenance
- 7.Conduct housekeeping activities
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. If you experience any learning difficulties, please make us aware at the time of your booking & the Trainer will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you.
- All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognized.
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- Previous qualification
- Work experience and
- Life experience
- Video evidence
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.