CPCCCM2010B – Work safely at heights unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to work safely on construction sites where the work activity involves working above 1.5 metres from ground level and where fall protection measures are required.
- Prices starting at $180 per student.
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- Course duration for training and assessment is 1 day.
- Face to face delivery.
- On-site training and assessment.
- Training sessions will be carried out on site and in a classroom environment.
- 1. Identify work area requirements
- 2. Access work area
- 3. Conduct work tasks
- All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognized.
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- Previous qualification
- Work experience and
- Life experience
- Video evidence
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.